Holidays are coming few days later. Before holidays start, tech giant Google has come with a giant gift for its users. Recently, the company has added 24 new features to its Google+ service and updated its beautiful Android and iOS apps.
At first Google added 18 new features for its Google+ service. But later the company thought to add more features, so that Google+ users can share their holidays moments and communicate with others more easily with lots of fun. So the search giant added 6 more features to its Google+ Android and iOS apps, Google Hangouts, and its Google+ Web app. Have a quick glimpse of the added new features.
List Of Google+ Updated Android App
• New feature: Google+ Communities
• Support for full resolution photo uploads via Instant Upload
• Subscribe to any circle for notifications
• Support for time zones in Events
• Basic profile editing
• Integration with Google Now to send birthday wishes to friends
• Support for animated GIFs
• Express your mood via animated images in posts
• View and explore Photo Sphere images (Android 4.2+)
• Add the Google+ widget to your device’s lock screen (Android 4.2+)
List Of Updated iOS App
• Swipe through photo albums inline
• Tap once to view photos in all their glory
• Now applies a subtle pan-zoom-scale effect to pictures in the stream
Added to these, there are new event-planning features for Google+ Events as well as Google+ Hangouts for markets with low-bandwidth (150KB minimum to start one), a lock screen widget, emoticon support, animated GIFs and birthday reminders in Google Now. For the full skinny on all of the improvements, read Google Plus team’s official blog.
Source: Google+ (Official Blog)