If you have not yet known, Google started to release updates to both the Google Wallet and Google+ apps for Android. Google+ update does not contain more, only except “Several stability improvements and bug fixes” but on the other side Google Wallet has received more significant updates such as support for PO Boxes and an “increased allowable address length” for Prepaid Cards.
- Circles let you share the right things with just the right people.
- Visit the stream to get updates from your circles or see what people are saying nearby.
- Instant Upload automatically uploads videos and photos to your own private album on Google+, making sharing a snap.
- Messenger is super-fast messaging for everyone in your circles.
- Mobile Hangouts allows you to video chat with up to 9 friends while you’re on the go.
- Several stability improvements and bug fixes
Google Wallet Features
- Makes paying fast with Citi MasterCard or the Google Prepaid Card
- Makes saving simple by automatically syncing your Google Offers to your phone
- Is a wallet that you can lock, keeping you safe and secure
- Ability to handle PO Boxes for Prepaid Card top up
- Increased allowable allowable address length for Prepaid Card top up
- Fixes to rewards card syncing
- Improvements for supporting more handsets
- Core Wallet system fixes
You can download Google+ and Google Wallet apps for Android by clicking below link.