Sony recently released the official PlayStation App for Android smartphones.This app allows you to check out your friends list, browse games, view the PlayStation blog, along with some other features.You can download this app from the Android Market, but the official Playstation app is currently available only in Europe.
The installation instructions are as follows:
1. Make sure you have the ability to sideload apps
2. Enable installing apps from non-trusted sources in your settings
3. Download the Playstation App (.apk) file.
4. Copy the file in your SD card
5. Open the file using a file manager (Eg. AndExplorer)
Now you will be able to use the official Playstation app, even if you are living outside Europe.