Scanner plays an important in most of the commercial offices. The fact is, it needs to be attached with a computer. But with the Doxie® Go which is a cordless paper scanner, you can scan papers any where as it doesn’t even need a computer to be connected with. In addition, Doxie® Go cordless paper scanner delivers enhanced scanning features, new cloud apps, add-on Wi-Fi with iOS and Android sync, and more…
Doxie® Go is a tiny mobile scanner. With built-in memory chip Doxie can scan anywhere because it doesn’t need any computer. In fact, it is a true mobile scanner that can be taken anywhere very easily. It weighs under a pound and is only about 10 inches long. It has slots for SD cards and USB drives. Its features are given below:
* Scans paper up to 15” (38 cm) in length
* Tiny and cordless
* Comes with a rechargeable battery
* Built-in memory for which you can scan anywhere
* Easily connected via USB to sync scans and recharge
* Scan full color pages in just 8 seconds
* Available Wi-Fi lets you sync scans wirelessly to your iPhone or iPad
* Dropbox integration is now built in to the software
* Hellofax integration is built in, so you can send faxes.
* Basecamp integration is built in, so you can scan to a Basecamp project
* Included Doxie 2.0 software
* Scans everything from bills and receipts to reports, drawings, recipes, ideas, business cards, photos and many more
* Scan up to 600 pages (2400 photos)
* Comes with Award-winning ABBYY® OCR technology
A lots of features are there also. To know about those features, head over to Doxie.
You can buy the Wi-Fi card only for $30. There is a new carrying case which costs only $29 and a worldwide power adapter that costs $10. The next generation Doxie Go is available now just for $199 in the United States, Canada, and throughout Europe and Southeast Asia. For more of the next generation Doxie® Go, take a look in GetDoxie. You can buy it from Amazon.
Source : GetDoxie