Bsquare has announced Snapdragon Mobile Development Platform (MDP) Smartphone will be available for Android and which is designed to multimedia application for mobile and embedded device.As noted, it’s a next-generation development platform which is utilized a Qualcomm’s MSM8655 Snapdragon chipset. Beside these it has lot more latest features and specs.
* 3.8-inch touchscreen display with multitouch support
* Display resolution of 480 x 800 pixels (WVGA)
* 12 megapixel camera
* Based on Qualcomm’s MSM8655 Snapdragon chipset
* Powered by a 1GHz Qualcomm MSM8655 Snapdragon CPU
* 512MB RAM, and 4GB of onboard flash memory
* Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, & GPS connectivity
* Accelerometer, digital compass, & proximity sensors
* Light, temperature and pressure
* 16mm stereo loudspeakers
* Supports a MiniSD card slot for memory expansion
* USB and 3.5mm headphone jack
The new Snapdragon MDP smartphone is expected to hit the consumer market in next year.
Checkout the video below.