Toshiba has announced an unnamed Android tablet at MWC 2011 in Barcelona, which is running on the latest Android v3.0 Honeycomb operating system. Toshiba’s unnamed tablet focuses on media capabilities, all pushed by an Nvidia Tegra 2 dual-core processor.
* 10.1-inch touchscreen display with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution
* 5 megapixel rear-facing camera
* 2 megapixel front-facing camera for video chat
* Powered by a dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor
* Runs Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS
* Equipped with Wi-Fi, GPS, and optional 3G module
* Supports a microSD card slot
* Full-size USB, Mini USB, and HDMI ports
Toshiba is yet to announce pricing for its Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablet, or an availability date. Although the tablet’s specifications look good, pricing will be probably the make-or-break factor for Toshiba’s big tablet venture.
Click On Ads To Buy Android Devices