HTC Sensation have .2 GHz dual-core processor, large high resolution touchscreen and 8 mega pixel camera with full 1080p high definition video capture and if ou are the kind of person who likes to store if all of your music tracks as well as other files such as videos, documents etc on your phone, the HTC Sensation could prove ideal, with 1 GB of onboard storage as well as a microSD slot which can accommodate a card of up to 32 GB. Now xda developers released Android Revolution HD ROM for this smartphone, which gives you full advantage of the new processor giving you more smoothness and perhaps a bit more of speed when you are multi tasking on your shinny Sensation…………
Android Revolution HD ROM for HTC Sensation is developed by Team Revolution, was revealed on the popular Android hacking forum XDA-Developers and the ROM is based on Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread. Android Revolution HD for HTC Sensation essentially makes using your superphone utilize the otherwise under-utilized dual-core processing power and the ROM is capable of full dual-core support, this means that you will take full advantage of the new processor giving you more smoothness and perhaps a bit more of speed when you are multi tasking on your shinny Sensation. Moreover, the CPU is automatically over-clocked up to 1.83 GHz instead the 1.29 GHz that comes by default. Lastly, the ROM is Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread from the official HTC RUU 1.45.401.2, which includes HTC Sense 3.0.
Android Revolution HD ROM Details:
- Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) – official HTC RUU 1.45.401.2
- This is improved version of stock ROM – no visual changes!
- New kernel: 188.8.131.52 (under-volted & tweaked). Details below: (no custom kernel for 1.45.401.2 yet)
- CPU up to 1.83 GHz (1.29 GHz by default) – controlled automatically by built it O/C Daemon. How to use O/C Daemon?
- If you want to control CPU manually, you would need SetCPU from here: SetCPU
- In SetCPU remember to check “Set on Boot”, but using built in O/C Daemon give much better performance and battery then SetCPU
- Many CPU governors (SmartAss, Ondemand, Performance, Conservative, UserSpace)
- GPU+ patch (Improved 2D & 3D Graphics performance – Thanks to -snq)
- V(R) I/O as default scheduler
- SLQB Memory Management
- CIFS, TUN & UTF8 support
- LZMA compression
- Wi-Fi module improved drivers
- Code cleaned up with custom voltages, tweaks & many more!
- You can find custom kernels here
- ROOT (SU + SuperUser Permissions – Thanks to ChainsDD)
- Full HTC Sense 3.0 Interface
- Fully optimized and tweaked
- Unsecured boot.img
- Newest BusyBox
- RAM optimizations
- Improved Andreno200 configuration for better quality and performance!
- Speed optimizations
- Enabled GPU UI rendering
- SD Card speed tweak
- Battery auto-calibration
- Data partition special speed tweak
- Very fast, clean & stable!
- Battery auto-calibration script (Thanks to seo)
- Bloatware applications removed (Amazon MP3, SoundHound trial, etc.)
- HTC Sensation 4G (US T-Mobile) support like Wi-Fi calling and Visual Voice Mail
- All system applications updated to latest available
- Improved camera performance
- Multilanguage (WWE)
- Advanced Power Menu and CRT Animation as extra add-ons
- Arabic and Hebrew languages full support!
- Zipaligned (Improved RAM management)
- Zipalign on boot (for user applications on data partition)
- Fully de-odexed
- init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
- NANO text editor & sysro/sysrw commands support
- Excellent battery life!
- Improved EXT4 performance by changing mounting method
- SD card EXT4 partition support
- ROM is ad-free. It means that you don’t need any extra software to get rid of advertisements
- You can replace HTC boot animation with any custom boot animation.
- Support almost 24h a day
How To Install Android HD ROM On HTC Sensation:
Flashing custom ROMs is a root-only privilege, so if you haven’t rooted your HTC Sensation yet, you will not be able to flash Android Revolution HD. You may follow XDA’s own guide on how to root HTC Sensation here. Be sure to backup data on your HTC Sensation before proceeding. Although this has been confirmed to work, there is always the chance of something going wrong.
Step 2: Once download is complete, connect your Sensation with your PC and transfer the two .zip files you downloaded in Step 1 to the root of your phone’s SD card.
Step 3: Disconnect your phone from the PC. Shut it down and boot into ClockworkMod recovery mode (this should be installed already if you have a rooted Sensation). You can do this by keeping Volume Down + Power button pressed while booting up the phone.
Step 4: (Warning: This is an important step which involves wiping your data. Be sure to back up beforehand!) Navigate to install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard and click onAndroid_Revolution_HD_Super_Wipe_Sensation.zip which you transferred to the root of your SD card in Step 2.
Step 5: Once SuperWipe has done its job, select choose zip from sdcard once again and click on Android_Revolution_HD-Sensation_3.0.1.zip which you transferred to the root of your SD card in Step 2.
Step 6: After the ROM has been flashed, reboot your HTC Sensation.
Android Revolution HD 3.0.3 --- release date: uploading ---
- Full ROM this time with separate patch for dual-core support
- Fixed model ID for HTC Sensation 4G
- Wi-Fi calling application updated to latest from 1.45 T-Mobile RUU
- Improvements to dual-core scripts
- This is patch only, flash it over 3.0.1 ROM if you want dual-core running all the time while screen is ON
- First Sensation ROM with enabled full dual-core support with the following settings:
- Screen ON: a) When screen is ON, both cpu0 and cpu1 are running all the time b) Both cpu0 and cpu1 are running from 192 MHz to 1.2 GHz when screen is ON c) Both cpu0 and cpu1 are using ondemand governor when screen is ON
- Screen OFF: a) When screen is OFF, only cpu0 is running, cpu1 is disabled b) cpu0 is running from 192 MHz to 384 MHz (excellent battery saver) c) cpu0 is using conservative governor (excellent battery saver)
- It's recommended to use it only with stock kernel
- Fix for Sensation 4G users when specific T-Mobile files (WiFi Calling, fixed default.xml and proper build.prop) where not being flashed
- Disabled built it screen-shot capture feature
- - To enable it look at FAQ question 25 or install Shoot-Me from the Market
- Adobe Flash Player updated to latest 10.3.186.6
- Switched from Deadline to CFQ scheduler
- Fixed "Unable to find an activity to handle this action"
- Android Market updated to latest 3.1.3
- Increased overall touch responsiveness
- Improved overall media quality
- ES File Explorer updated to latest 184.108.40.206
- Enabled jit (Just In Time) in dalvik virtual machine
- Added pm.sleep_mode=1 for battery saving
- Less aggressive scaling in conservative gov for better battery
- More aggressive sampling in ondemand governor for better performance
- Revised SD Card speed tweak to 1024KB
- Revised network tweaks
- SuperUser updated to latest 3.0 beta 4 changelog below:
- - New layout for home activity with app list and log in the same place
- - Basic backup/restore capability for apps (will be expanded later)
- - Fix a FC in the LogService
- - Updated translations from crowdin.net, see the translators page for details
- - Change the Changelog dialog so that Elite only features are more obvious
- su binary updated to latest 3.0 beta 4
- Maxthon updated to latest 2.2.4 fully customized for Android Revolution HD
- Facebook updated to latest 1.6.4
- Hosts file updated to latest
- Other minor changes and fixes
- The first custom ROM based on full 1.45.401.2 HTC base
- All my tweaks from 2.1.x ROM
- Google Maps updated to latest 5.9.0
- EXT4 improvements
- Minor changes and fixes
- Re-based with new 1.45.401.2 base
- - Android 2.3.4
- - Updated drivers
- - Many new tweaks and performance improvements from this base
- - G-talk with video by default
- - Better dual-core CPU support
- - Other fixes and improvements
- A lot of RAM and speed tweaks from 1.1.x ROM
- Deodexed, zipaligned, fully optimized
- Disabled USB debugging notification
- Added 192 MHz frequency
- Improved battery life
- Other minor changes and fixes
- Included stock HTC kernel by default
- - Fixed many issues with custom kernels
- - You can find custom kernels section here
- - All kernels updated with compatible camera libs, please re-download
- No more black screen issue
- Even with stock kernel this version should be slightly faster then 1.1.7
- More stability
- Better battery
- Few new optimizations
- You Tube updated to latest 2.2.16
- Adobe Flash Player updated to latest 10.3.186.3
- hosts file updated to latest
- Other minor changes and fixes
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
JailbreakMe 4.0 Is Coming To Jailbreak iOS 5
Sprint Told Employees Not To Discuss On iPhone 5You can also press the left/right arrow key on your keyboard to go to previous/next post