LastPass is a free online password manager where people can store user name/ID and password of different web accounts. It is one of the most popular online password managers. In fact, LastPass makes one’s web browsing easier and more secure. Recently it has released its latest version – LastPass 2.0.
LastPass is available for various web browsers both for portables and desktops. It is also available as an online service. The service is capable of synchronizing passwords, accessing the passwords online without installation of a software or add-on, form filling etc.
The latest version of LastPass is 2.0. It has several new features like providing users ‘options’ to save ‘important files and documents’ as well as normal documents and files securely, secure notes feature accepts file (pdf, image or document) attachments that users add to their notes and save them in the secure vault. Users within United States can sign up for the free credit monitoring alerts. For more, visit LastPass.
Users can have the LastPass Premium credit monitoring service at $9.95 monthly which offers the following benefits:
- Full access to your three credit reports from the three major credit bureaus (not just TransUnion), including being able to see your credit scores.
- Regular monitoring of all three of your credit reports.
- Instant alerts to any changes that occur on any of your credit reports, with detailed information on what changed and how to take action.
- If you prefer not to go through the hassle of getting your free annual credit report, as validated by the FTC, or want more information on a timely basis throughout the year.
- Full-service resolution in the event that your credit information is corrupted as a result of identity theft.
At present, more than 2 million people use LastPass. Users may get automatic updates depending on their LastPass usage. If you haven’t get the automatic updates yet, you can download the latest version from the LastPass’ official website.
Source : LastPass
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous |
DoubleDutch Introduces Price Alongside Microsoft’s Yammer
| Next » |
Former AT&T Employee Admits He Traded Inside Information Regarding Apple And RIM