T-Mobile offering a new Android application called FamilyWhere that will help parents keep track of their kids.Now parents can check on a child’s location and can receive optional location alerts via web, text message or email.T-Mobile FamilyWhere is a new family safety service which is available for all T-Mobile customers……..
Location Labs announced the launch of T-Mobile FamilyWhere.FamilyWhere is a service that allows parents to access location information for their child or other family members from a computer or their own mobile phone.T-Mobile FamilyWhere service can locate nearly any type of phone using the T-Mobile network, providing peace of mind to parents trying to keep up with their kids regardless of what phone they’re using.arents can also set up scheduled alerts, for example, to provide and update when their child arrives at school or an elderly parent arrives home safely after an appointment.
- Provides parents with a Web and mobile safety net that provides real-time location information and the option to receive location alerts via the Web, text message or e-mail.
- The FamilyWhere mobile application is also available on a wide selection of Android-powered smartphones from T-Mobile for easy access to a child’s location information while parents are on-the-go.
- Allows parents to create scheduled alerts to help ensure a loved one is at home by curfew or arrived at school or other predefined location on time.
- Provides parents with a history of locations visited and other customizable alerts with a real-time Family Feed.
- Helps ensures parents are prepared in the ev