Notion Ink Adam tablet now updated with Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS and available for pre-order.The CEO said that all six variants of their Adam tablet had passed the FCC……
Rohan Shravan, CEO has posted the bi-weekly Notion Ink Adam tablet news update on the companies official blog today. This weeks updates cover new developments on the Adam tablets trip to the FCC for certification; how the pre-order’s process will go and he even stated that Android Gingerbread OS will be launching on December 6th and the company will be aiming to make the Eden platform that the Adam tablet runs on compatible with the new Android OS; but that is just a snippet of this weeks updates.
The Update Included :
- They have done something with their FCC application and it will be little difficult for us to find them!
- All 6 variants have passed EMI tests
- Payment Integration Gateways are up
- All softwares are in beta now
- There was a wrong Wi-Fi infringement case on Notion Ink which we rectified.
- Adam is in Europe as of now. They have never mentioned this in particular, but Europe is an extremely crucial market for them, their sales and marketing team is in Europe this week.
- There were 4 areas where they felt Android was infringing few patents and stayed away from using those, and implemented our own methods. Seems like they were correct and our portfolio just expanded a little because of this.
- 6th December is another big day for Android and we will find out how fast Notion Ink can work. (Eden is extremely compatible with 2.3)